Monday, November 25, 2013

Final Project


For my final project, I want to create a magazine spread in InDesign. I am going to steal the project from Sarah’s typography class. I want to create a 4 page spread including: pull quotes, images, and a story. I want to create a spread based on an interview of a famous someone (Subject to change).  My audience is going to be young adults. I want to choose someone that is relevant to the young adult world. For the final project I want to submit a digital rough of my spread. I would eventually like to print the spread and out it together, but I think in the time we have left I would rather focus on my design than the technical aspects of printing it out and putting it together. Realistically in the two weeks we have left, it is going to be challenging to create and design four pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment